About Me

My Photo
Har Wai Li
kampar, ipoh, Malaysia
Personal Information Full Name: Har Wai Li Web Site / Blog: waili3000.blogspot.com Work Information: teacher Email harwaii@yahoo.com waili3000@yahoo.com My no matrik: D20102044845
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Questions in the will-future

1) Questions without question words in the will-future

Auxiliary Subject Verb Rest Yes/No Subject Auxiliary
(+ n't)
you lend him the book? Yes, I
No, I
No, I
Jane arrive on time? Yes, she
No, she
No, she

2) Questions with question words in the will-future

Question word Auxiliary Subject Verb Rest Answer
When you send me the
e-mail?
I will send you the e-mail tonight.
What we need for the party? We will need cola, sandwiches and crisps.

0 comments:

yellbox



MyGuru2

MY UPSI PORTAL

PPD HILIR PERAK

NKRA

BPK