About Me

My Photo
Har Wai Li
kampar, ipoh, Malaysia
Personal Information Full Name: Har Wai Li Web Site / Blog: waili3000.blogspot.com Work Information: teacher Email harwaii@yahoo.com waili3000@yahoo.com My no matrik: D20102044845
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Personal pronouns, Possessive determiners, Possessive pronouns

Personal pronouns Possessive determiners Possessive pronouns
as subject
(nominative)
as object
(accusative and dative)
I me my mine
you you your yours
he him his his
she her her hers
it it its its
we us our ours
you you your yours
they them their theirs
1 2 3 4
We have some books. The books are for us. These are our books. The books are ours.

0 comments:

yellbox



MyGuru2

MY UPSI PORTAL

PPD HILIR PERAK

NKRA

BPK