About Me

My Photo
Har Wai Li
kampar, ipoh, Malaysia
Personal Information Full Name: Har Wai Li Web Site / Blog: waili3000.blogspot.com Work Information: teacher Email harwaii@yahoo.com waili3000@yahoo.com My no matrik: D20102044845
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Monday 3 October 2011

Questions in the going to-future

1) Questions without question words in the going to-future

Auxiliary Subject going to Verb Rest Yes/No Subject Auxiliary
(+ n't)
you watch TV tonight? Yes, I
No, I
No, I'm not.
Hillary read a book over the weekend? Yes, she
No, she
No, she
No, she isn't.

2) Questions with question words in the going to-future

Question word Auxiliary Subject going to Verb Rest Answer
Where you spend your summer holidays? I am going to spend my summer holidays in Italy.
I'm going to spend my summer holidays in Italy.
What Frank have for dinner? He is going to have a pizza.
He's going to have a pizza.

0 comments:

yellbox



MyGuru2

MY UPSI PORTAL

PPD HILIR PERAK

NKRA

BPK